I am new to the Blackberry and am looking forward to using it for keeping ... Southern US Stackers forum

Davidmac no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello from a newbie in Havana,FL

Advertisement

I am new to the Blackberry and am looking forward to using it for keeping in touch my my Outlook email,addresses and calender.I am impressed with it's ability to open .pdfs and to view websites-unfortunately my setup (Friday) is apparently not complete- I can get emails but am unable to send them.

phillyslix no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Hello from a newbie in Havana,FL

Welcome to the stacks!!

There must have been an issue with your set up because you should be able to also send emails with the email accounts that you have configured with your BB, as well. Do you have the service books for your email accounts? Go to menu, options, advanced options, service books. You should see the service books there listed for the email account(s) that you have set up on your BB.

If you don't see the service books there, go to your homescreen and click set up internet mail (you can also find this as a browser bookmark if you have T-Mobile service), click service books and then click send all.

Hope this helps!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~