I updated my curve 8330 to the new os 4.5 and now I can't use ... Southern US Stackers forum

jasonreardon76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Curve 4.5 os issues

Advertisement

I updated my curve 8330 to the new os 4.5 and now I can't use my phone in the car through the headphone jack. Before I could stream my music over my car stereo and make and take calls through my stereo system. Now the music will play but it want allow me to make or take calls. Please help!!

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    So if you are listening to music and there is an incoming call does the music stop/ get interrupted? how were you making and taking calls.
    Was the sound of the call going through your speakers and you talking to the other party through the mic on the 8330?
    Have you tried the trusty battery pull?
    regards
    cHAd
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

rajafarhan no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20F44149
    I just tested my bb. when a calls comes in it stops the music and takes the call...must be an option for it somewhere

jasonreardon76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes I tried a bat pul. I figured out that if I hit the speaker button it begins to works as before. And yes it plays through my car speakers & uses the mic on myphone. Before the update this step wasn't needed. New problems. I ordered the BlackBerry Gateway transmitter & found out the hard way that it ONLY transmits music. And to top it off it doesn't stop the music when a incoming call is coming in (so retarded). The bad thing is the streamed music sounds amazing. If you've ever used your headphone jack in the car you know how loud you have to jack your stereo up. Not with the Gateway Bluetooth. But again I want it to interupt the music so I know that I have a call coming in. Any advise? Thanks, Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    So if you are listening to music and there is an incoming call does the music stop/ get interrupted? how were you making and taking calls.
    Was the sound of the call going through your speakers and you talking to the other party through the mic on the 8330?
    Have you tried the trusty battery pull?
    regards
    cHAd
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~