Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by catstide drive real careful and don't do any skydiving. come on now ... Southern US Stackers forum

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    drive real careful and don't do any skydiving.
    come on now sounding like my mom...

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Wow I can associate with alot of that, im still trying to find my way, but to scared to take it sersiously and I have to many questions to just believe it.

Anyway the weird thing is that I dont usually have very many Friends that are Guys, I usually tend to thing badly of men in general lol, I dont know why either. But anyway I usually do have a friend to 2 around and I guess its more of a need to be able to have an excuse to get out of the house once in a while and really doubt that my wife would like it if I was always going and hanging out with women friends lol.

Anyway currently a person of interest that I have went to the gun range with and had lunch with, and a few side conversations is my wifes pastor. I just find that slightly interesting. I mean I do go to church so I guess he is mine to but its just weird.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    all points well taken, as I said Im not here to judge, I was just curious. everyone is ultimately responsible for his or her own salvation or lack there of.
    by mentioning salvation or lack thereof, i feel like you are passing judgement...

this is an interesting thread though, i have lately come to some conclusions that alot of people see the logic in but ultimately not agree with. i ultimately believe in a higher power, a divine being. however i do not attent church and do not believe in ORGANIZED religion.i wont go into details here, but if anyone wants to discuss feel free to BBM 24A2AD7C

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    [quote=offthahorseceo;1027367]by mentioning salvation or lack thereof, i feel like you are passing judgement...

As I said sir, I am NOT judging anyone. I as a human being do not have the authority to judge anyone, thats not my job. If you would read my response carefully you will understand that Im saying everyone is responsible for the way they believe. Its up to that person, I dont have to answer for you and visa versa.

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~but by saying "salvation or lack thereof" you are insinuating that those who don't have certain beliefs will burn in hell, or, not be saved. Not only is that a judgement but a prejudice since you have not met the other person and don't know anything about the rest of the persons life or action.

But this isn't the thread for it. If you feel the need to elaborate more or further discuss this please reach me by PM or BBM.I'd hate to contribute or be the cause of such a good thread being locked

PIN/ID
    nada
    Like I said, I'm not judging. I believe you misinterpreted what I was saying-thats not what I meant. Granted my words may not have conveyed what I was trying to say, and that was simply everyone is responsible for themselves-thats all. ~via 8310C (wap.pinstack.com)~

disctosser no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    That's a really rough area guys. Its hard to see each others side, while most Christians don't mean anything by it, it is often taken by non-Christians as judgment.

Like I said its a touchy area. I was on a set one day when two friends got into that discussion, and let me tell you it got heated! They both wound up leaving the set.

Peace and love

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post
    That's a really rough area guys. Its hard to see each others side, while most Christians don't mean anything by it, it is often taken by non-Christians as judgment.

Like I said its a touchy area. I was on a set one day when two friends got into that discussion, and let me tell you it got heated! They both wound up leaving the set.

Peace and love

thanks for seeing both sides. i really meant no offense to chokem, but this is something that bugs me about religious debates. the person arguing for religion usually quits and just says "well, if you want to go to hell, thats your choice"

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by disctosser View Post

Peace and love

thank you, my words were not meant to be judgemental

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12