I'm.with tmo.was.with sprint.used to text all over the U.S AND canada.with NO charge.had the unlimited ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3

text message question

Advertisement

I'm.with tmo.was.with sprint.used to text all over the U.S AND canada.with NO charge.had the unlimited plan.called sprint to see y there was no charge,they coulndt figure it out.I was thinking maybe becaue we share the same country code (1).the system did not recognize it as an international text.I want to try it with my phone on tmo.anyone experience this?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Angel, TMO SMS is 15 to send or recive. unless you have a plan with TMO, Canada the price is listed as the same. If you are overseas however it is .35 cents to send, still 15 to recieve. Unless you have a PLan, then it is just the 35, all this presupposed you don't go over you plan or have unlimited SMS
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i understand the pricing and all.sprint was similar.there was a cahrge to text canada and to receive from them.but I was never charged.I used many handsets with them.and friends phones as well.but it just showed up as part of my unlimited text plan.I'm wondering if that will be the same now if I text canada.I'm on tmo now.I have the unlimited text plan.its kinda strange,but again.I'm thinkin maybe because the same country code,it does not show up as an international text?

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    All I know is the pricing is the same as here. So I believe this is why it is not an issue, Canada dosesnt hit us with a bigger charge like other countrys. even calling there form her is only .20 cents.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok.I'm gonna try texting toronto.then chaeck my next bill.it. Be great to see no charge.

cefotetan no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi guys
    i would just get on yahoo messenger and sms from there---it's free

G