I have a group specifically for the Steelers and only have two Steelers stackers in ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional

Pittsburgh Whassup!!!

Advertisement

I have a group specifically for the Steelers and only have two Steelers stackers in there. I know we have more Black n Gold Stackers out here. Hit me up and let me know your a Steelers Fan so I make sure to add you to the group...

craigapeel no está en línea Stack level 1

Parker NO 1

What up Marv! big steeler fan here this is my first post on the stack

unc132 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2473A04A
    Hey Big Marv,

I'm a Steeler Fan from Carolina. We represent the Steeler Nation strong and proud here in Carolina. My best friend is from the Burg living here in Carolina and we make a few home games every year. The best Tailgating in all of football is at the "Burg".

Hoping for a great run at the title this year. We have a great young coach and the future is Bright. If things fall our way, we'll have another title sooner than you think. It is so nice, no matter where you go in this World....You can always find a Steeler Fan.

If you're ever down in Carolina, let me me know.....we're very Hospitable. Friends all over the place loving our Steelers. " Save a Horse and Kill a cowboy.......Steelers Rule

PIN/ID
    Optional
    Quote Originally Posted by craigapeel View Post
    What up Marv! big steeler fan here this is my first post on the stack
    Welcome to the stacks craigapeel. You will love this site plus get addicted. But there is nothing like bleeding black n gold on your addiction.

PIN/ID
    Optional
    Quote Originally Posted by unc132 View Post
    Hey Big Marv,

I'm a Steeler Fan from Carolina. We represent the Steeler Nation strong and proud here in Carolina. My best friend is from the Burg living here in Carolina and we make a few home games every year. The best Tailgating in all of football is at the "Burg".

Hoping for a great run at the title this year. We have a great young coach and the future is Bright. If things fall our way, we'll have another title sooner than you think. It is so nice, no matter where you go in this World....You can always find a Steeler Fan.

If you're ever down in Carolina, let me me know.....we're very Hospitable. Friends all over the place loving our Steelers. " Save a Horse and Kill a cowboy.......Steelers Rule
    unc132 whassup good homie? We have Carolina in the house representing Steeler nation strong. That's whassup!! I will make sure I reach out to you all when I visit. There is nothing like going to another city and finding more Steelers fans and bars, than the hosting city's own team. Every year and every city we play in, we fill more fans in the stadium than the home team. They try to stop selling us tickets, they try to make accommadations hectic for us and they discourage there own city for even giving us love. But in the end, that black n gold bond shatters all barriers and still get into the games, hotels and bars decked out in black n gold.

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Steelers fan from down in WV.