Hey, Smooth here, I am new to this forum as well as Blackberry, and I ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

NewJack Here...

Hey, Smooth here, I am new to this forum as well as Blackberry, and I just wanted to say Hey to everyone. You know for the longest I was a "Windowsmobile" guy, but since I brought my BB Curve, I now see what all the hoopla was about awhile back when BB was threatening to be shutdown (or did it), cause I just luv this thing and can't honestly see myself not being able to use it.

Just a little off the intro path: Two days after I opened the box (well three days), at one point I was doing some serious multitasking with this baby. I had a coworker at work that thought he killed his computer, so we were "googletalking" each other, back and forth; then another googletalker came on and here I am chating with two folks, holding another conversation with a prospect via email, responding to other emails, man I saw the value of BlackBerry right away. And you know, I'm not sure how I got here to this site, oh yeah I was looking for Themes, and just got sidetracked on the themes, but I am sure glad I found this place, I've already sent up the Pinstack Launcher, so I'm pretty sure I'll become a regular fixture here.

From my intitial survey of this site it looks like I will be able to glean alot from this community, Thanks for having me. Oh Yeah, I'm from NYC...
    Last edited by DjSmooth; 07-28-2007 at 10:39 PM.

vera no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: NewJack Here...

It is a pretty cool site!! and WELCOME to the mysterious world of CRACKBERRY!!! LOL .... You are now one of use....! I have the CURVE too and love it totally. Have fun with your new toy/business tool/toy!!!
    Vera Palmeri
    PIN 24D593F4