Just wanted to say hello, new to this kind of forum, currently useing BB 8330 ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

hammer66 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Newbie from NJ

Advertisement

Just wanted to say hello, new to this kind of forum, currently useing BB 8330 curve.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Welcome to PinStack, feel free to ask any questions you may have. There's always somebody to help. Glad to have you with us.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome from another 8330 user! Let us know if you need any help with your device or with the forum, we'll be glad to help
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C145 Safari/528.16

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    welcome from a former 8330 user!
    welcome to the site! Enjoy, relax, kick off your shoes, and ask/answer some blackberry questions!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    welcome to Pinstack, you are going to love this forum. Very smart people and polite

enjoy and ask any question

camshafter

olschool no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I havent said hello to all yet, got to playing with my new toy (bb) and lost track of time. Dang almost 3:00, yeap I'm addicted!!! Ooooh I got to get in bed. Hello again to all and I hope to get signed back in later this evening after work. Glad its friday,,,, uh oh.

Later