Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I have the 8700g and i'm from NJ..... Northeastern US Stackers forum

akadnyce no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241067AC

New Here..

Advertisement

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, I have the 8700g and i'm from NJ..

jaythestar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: New Here..

Welcome to the stacks! Its a great place to be. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Hi Akadnyce. Welcome to the Stacks!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Hey Akadnyce, I too am new to this forum as well as Blackberry, and I just wanted to say Hey to everyone. You know for the longest I was a "Windowsmobile" guy, but since I brought my BB Curve, I now see what all the hoopla was about awhile back when BB was threatening to be shutdown (or was it), cause I just luv this thing and can't honestly see myself not being able to use it.

Just a little off the intro path: Two days after (well three days), at one point I was doing some serious multitasking with this baby. I had a coworker at work that thought he killed his computer, so we were "googletalking" each other, back and forth; then another googletalker came on and here I am chating with two folks, holding another conversation with a prospect via email, responding to other emails, man I saw the value of BlackBerry right away. And you know, I'm not sure how I got here to this site, oh yeah I was looking for Themes, and just got sidetrack on the themes, but I am sure glad I found this place, I've already sent up the Pinstack Launcher, so I'm pretty sure I'll become a regular fixture here.