Hello, Just purchased my first BB Pearl this week. Still trying to figure alot of ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

mk_pinkerton no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up New BB PEarl trying to figure it out!

Advertisement

Hello, Just purchased my first BB Pearl this week. Still trying to figure alot of things out with the phone. I do not have PTT feature enabled. Dont know any subscribers to enable the service. Does anyone know any cool features that the phone does. Any sugestions on changing the standard background screen to something decent? Thanks for the help

corymccly no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: New BB PEarl trying to figure it out!

First tip that would probably help you out would be to go into the menu and get into

Options --> Screen/Keyboard --> scoll down to where it says "Convenience Key" and from there you can change that side key from PTT to another application that you'll use a lot. Also, this will keep you from hitting that key and having the device ask you if you want to initialize PTT.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

Check out the forums for your device, a lot of wallpapers and themes. Good times.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6

U would set the left convenience key to the address book. A easy to navigate theme would be the today plus theme.