I am new here as you can see. I was wanting to know if there ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

bobcat1236 no está en línea Stack level 1

Im new

Advertisement

I am new here as you can see.
    I was wanting to know if there was a media player for the blackberry so i can play movies and what not. I have a BB 7520 with a BES that is used for my email.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Im new

Bobcat, welcome to the stacks...The 7520 does NOT have a media player with movie capability...You would need to have a blackberry that accepts Media cards, such as: 8800, 8830, 8100, 8300...

Those are the only models that are available to date...With you being with Nextel I assume(I had a 7520), you can stiwtch to the Sprint side and get the 8830(I have that now)...

Hopefully this helps you out...
    D-Tole

bobcat1236 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Im new

Quote Originally Posted by dtole
    Bobcat, welcome to the stacks...The 7520 does NOT have a media player with movie capability...You would need to have a blackberry that accepts Media cards, such as: 8800, 8830, 8100, 8300...

Those are the only models that are available to date...With you being with Nextel I assume(I had a 7520), you can stiwtch to the Sprint side and get the 8830(I have that now)...

Hopefully this helps you out...
    The problem is, is that work paid for the blackberry so i dont think switching out is an option since they have a contract with nextel.