I went to the Cingular store to get a few phones for the company, and ... Northeastern US Stackers forum

solo4200 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2411136D

Got me a Curve. first Blackberry. mmmmm.

Advertisement

I went to the Cingular store to get a few phones for the company, and I did. Then the nice girl behind the counter started laughing, and I asked what was funny. She showed me her Curve (the blackberry- I wasn't that suave) and the youtube video of some guy getting mauled by a bear. Nice. I figured if my gury all get nice new Nokia flip phones, why shouldn't I get someting more... executive? For business. so after a few more animal attacks, I was sold. (Also there was the important stuff like email and datebook. and XM radio.) so then Jen (the nice girl with the Curves- she was now holding both) who was an avid "stacker" told me about this website. So here I am. A Newbie, who has one question so far: How do I format my SD card? (I suppose I'll go check the FAQ, but I just wanted to say hello.)
    so,
    Cheers

-Solo

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Got me a Curve. first Blackberry. mmmmm.

Hi Solo and welcome to the Stacks

to format your card go to Options>Media Card>hit Menu>format card
    Any other questions you may have can be answered in the 8300 forum.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

clafalaise no está en línea Stack level 1

I just bought the curve not to long ago and I am still tryin to work out everthing about the phone, I found out about this website just googling info about the blackberry, anyone willing to help me out and explain what this site is all about

kre8berry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Smile Re: Got me a Curve. first Blackberry. mmmmm.

Basicallly you found yourself a site of techies and techie noobs and all other mixed people that all have one place to go for questions, chatting and learning. You can get answers to all your questions, you can meet new people from literally all over the world. I have BB msngr friends all the way to Austrailia and I am in a small town in NJ. So its pretty amazing how wide spread of a site you found. Welcome to the stacks and ask away..

Quote Originally Posted by clafalaise
    I just bought the curve not to long ago and I am still tryin to work out everthing about the phone, I found out about this website just googling info about the blackberry, anyone willing to help me out and explain what this site is all about
    kre8berry

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4

Welcome to the Stacks. There's alot of helpful info and people here.

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5

Welcome..
    D-Tole