In the today theme that lists Messages, Calendar & Call Log, is there a way ... 88xx Themes forum

engg2000 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Today Theme, Adding 3rd Party Programs to List

Advertisement

In the today theme that lists Messages, Calendar & Call Log, is there a way to customize that list?

I would like to add applications such as "google maps", "google talk" & "berry tunes" to the main menu for quick access. Preview of google talk messages similar to the preview of mail messages would be a great feature as well.

Are there any programs (other than Plasmic) that can be used for theme building?

Thanks

engg200

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    i believe plazmic is the only app right now for theme building...

and you cant edit themes but you can create your own the way you would want it...

i dont believe you can place 3rd party icons on the today homescreen...

anyone know otherwise? feel free to correct me if so.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You're correct lucky......those can't be changed(except maybe if you make your own theme...not sure if plazmic let's you change it when you build your own)......I wish they could be swapped out too engg2000.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You're correct lucky......those can't be changed(except maybe if you make your own theme...not sure if plazmic let's you change it when you build your own)......I wish they could be swapped out too engg2000.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thanks for confirming
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have made my own today thes is one of my fav but the reason why u cant change them is because when you make theme u can only work with the icons or apps that come generic on your phone so 3rd party apps are not availiable to set them up on the home screen! I have not worked w a comercial version of theme builder so maybe those app might have some different options but as far as the free theme builder right now doesnt.