Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

p.s. downloading the 4.2.1.103 software to take a look at the apx and various other ... 88xx Themes forum

mpw27 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Tmo Today Theme & Calendar

Advertisement

p.s. downloading the 4.2.1.103 software to take a look at the apx and various other files, to see if there is a workaround fix to it. Assume it's been done, but we'll see

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah we will see. I know like you were saying there are themes that are very close to the today theme. I don't think that there is a real way to edit them. Unless the maker of the plazmic theme reader adds that to one of the themes that can be edited. Right now the zen and icon themes are the ones that can be edited. I've played around with that program and made a few themes but I can not edit or add the today plus theme. Like I said that would be something that the maker of plazmic theme reader would have to update.

mpw27 no está en línea Stack level 1

Damn, apparently there is no way to de-compile the .cod file. If you could, then decompiling "net_rim_theme_120_today_320x240_b.cod" would allow you to change the effects and then recompile it and re-upload via app loader *shrugs*

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

I think that translates to. Sorry. Can't be done. Lol. I really wish there was a way to do that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12