View Poll Results: so how much for this knockout theme?

Voters
21. Register free to vote on this poll
  • $1

    12 57.14%
  • $2

    5 23.81%
  • $5

    3 14.29%
  • $7

    1 4.76%
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 244

as someone who is fairly new to theme making and knows what a pain in ... 88xx Themes forum

  1. #91
    synik103's Avatar
    synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    OICU812
    Posts
    2,013

    Re: Ivory 8800

    Advertisement



    as someone who is fairly new to theme making and knows what a pain in the **** they can be to really be unique and functional, i would have no problems kickin $5 for a reall good theme.
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

  2. #92
    pinpoint's Avatar
    pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Posts
    625

    Re: Ivory 8800

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    I have only had a blackberry since mid July 2007 and even then plazmic did not have 4.2 builder for 8800. So all those themes are based on really 2months of experience.

    We will see as time goes, with this theme making thing.

  3. #93
    geenyc's Avatar
    geenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    32cbb762
    Posts
    40

    Thumbs up Re: Ivory 8800

    any way to make that ivory theme in a zen or today? love it!!!

  4. #94
    pinpoint's Avatar
    pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Posts
    625

    Re: Ivory 8800

    thanks for the 950+ downloads!!
    Last edited by pinpoint; 10-14-2007 at 04:20 PM.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

  5. #95
    oconnell's Avatar
    oconnell no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ivory 8800

    that's very cool

  6. #96
    fletchdaddy's Avatar
    fletchdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c42031
    Posts
    28

    Re: Ivory 8800

    looks good and works well on my 8830

  7. #97
    dlc1265's Avatar
    dlc1265 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    23F52AA7
    Posts
    9

    Re: Ivory 8800

    Very nice theme! This is the first theme I downloaded and actually used!! Its great!

    I echo the comments on the font size, but I an certainly not complaining. Great job, thanks for sharing.

  8. #98
    pinpoint's Avatar
    pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Posts
    625

    Re: Ivory 8800

    like I posted earlier, there two different themes with different font sizes.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

  9. #99
    john7760's Avatar
    john7760 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    23

    Re: Ivory 8800

    very nice

  10. #100
    nabitheking's Avatar
    nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3047E391
    Posts
    141

    Re: Ivory 8800

    nice theme

  11. #101
    jmadison7's Avatar
    jmadison7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ivory 8800

    free

  12. #102
    pdpwap's Avatar
    pdpwap no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1

    Re: Ivory 8800

    Free

  13. #103
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Ivory 8800

    free
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

  14. #104
    NW Highlander's Avatar
    NW Highlander no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7

    Re: Ivory 8800

    Yes, Free! Thank you!

  15. #105
    b00mb00m's Avatar
    b00mb00m no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2

    Re: Ivory 8800

    free for me

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •