Results 1 to 11 of 11

This is my first post. Hello out there is bb world. I was wondering if ... 88xx Themes forum

  1. #1
    dashevsky's Avatar
    dashevsky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BE9C26
    Posts
    10

    Is there a theme God?

    Advertisement



    This is my first post. Hello out there is bb world. I was wondering if anyone could duplicate the 8800 theme that is on the bb website but is not on the phone itself. Kradest came so close to it biut there is nothing for us 8830 users and abusers. Lons has the correct text on his two creative themes. I've searched everywhere. If someone could do it I would really be grateful. I am a bb addict and my name is James. Lol.

  2. #2
    glehman85's Avatar
    glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    24989104
    Posts
    2,673

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    could you post a link for the theme. not sure which one it is

  3. #3
    gkg3059's Avatar
    gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7
    Posts
    451

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    Welcome aboard dashevsky

  4. #4
    dashevsky's Avatar
    dashevsky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BE9C26
    Posts
    10

    theme gods

    Its on all the 8800 series phones on blackberr.com Its very much like Zen only a little more professional.I cannot post the url cause I'm not a level 2 stacker yet.it has the building on it. Thanks all.

  5. #5
    melissaox's Avatar
    melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,344

    Re: theme gods

    What are you looking for?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

  6. #6
    dashevsky's Avatar
    dashevsky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BE9C26
    Posts
    10

    Re: theme gods

    im looking for a theme or the theme on blackberry.com's website. its on all the 8800 series phones. im asking if someone out there has it or can make it.. thanks

  7. #7
    dashevsky's Avatar
    dashevsky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BE9C26
    Posts
    10

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    its on blackberry.com's website. cat post the link cause of my stack level. its on all the 8800 series phones.

  8. #8
    Lon0866's Avatar
    Lon0866 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    23

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    Quote Originally Posted by dashevsky
    This is my first post. Hello out there is bb world. I was wondering if anyone could duplicate the 8800 theme that is on the bb website but is not on the phone itself. Kradest came so close to it biut there is nothing for us 8830 users and abusers. Lons has the correct text on his two creative themes. I've searched everywhere. If someone could do it I would really be grateful. I am a bb addict and my name is James. Lol.
    So you are looking from the theme with the glass building correct? If thats the one I will work on something for you. Just give me a few days.

  9. #9
    dashevsky's Avatar
    dashevsky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BE9C26
    Posts
    10

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    Thank you so much!!!

  10. #10
    tomorrowneverkn's Avatar
    tomorrowneverkn no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    87

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    Yeah, the glass building theme is cool.

  11. #11
    RyanM's Avatar
    RyanM no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    32c3f46f
    Posts
    30

    Re: Is there a theme God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lon0866
    So you are looking from the theme with the glass building correct? If thats the one I will work on something for you. Just give me a few days.
    Anyone have this link?
    75% of the earth is covered by water, the other 25% is covered by Bob Sanders

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •