Anyone know of a theme that puts your calender in the background? I guess you ... 88xx Themes forum

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

I want a Calender wallpaper

Advertisement

Anyone know of a theme that puts your calender in the background? I guess you could call it active background, I don't want to be able to edit it on the desktop, I just want to be able to see my calender with all the upcoming events in "month" view. Of course as the month changes it automatically changes itself. If this is impossible, then thats a heck of an idea for RIM to put as a new feature on future BlackBerry's. Thanks.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F

Re: I want a Calender wallpaper

That's a good idea... But I don't mind jus hitting the "L" button either...

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

well imagine if your alarms went hand in hand with your calender, for example i think the calender is pretty much worthless right now, I don't want to have to look at the calender to CHECK to see if theres an event. I want my SMART phone to tell me. Thats the whole purpose of a smart phone right? To give idiots like me the edge I need to stay in the race. So yeah future BlackBerry's should have alarms + calender on your wallpaper, in the background you know. Unless something like this already exists? I would love to hear about it if it does.

StephOfOz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F6772D

I use the BB Dimension Today theme on my BB. It doesn't have all of my appt's but it does tell me what I have coming up next. Not my favourite but it works...

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

so the calendar doesnt have remiders? like if i have an apointment monday at 9, theres no way i can set an alarm to go off 1 day prior?

migpok35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes you can. when you are setting up the appointment (manually) under the reminder section i think its normally set to like 15 min. if you scroll up past 12 hours it goes into days, then 1 week. what i do is set it to remind me 1 day before. then when that reminder comes up i open it and change the reminder to however earlier i want to know about the appointment the next day. Not to most effective method, but it works.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Yeah, in regards to the resetting the appointment reminder after the initial reminder it goes off, I'm hoping in one of the next few updates, you will have the option, as you do in Outlook, to "snooze" the reminder for an hour, 30 minutes, etc. Right now, you can only acknowledge the reminder and clear it.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by CashCrandle View Post
    well imagine if your alarms went hand in hand with your calender, for example i think the calender is pretty much worthless right now, I don't want to have to look at the calender to CHECK to see if theres an event. I want my SMART phone to tell me. Thats the whole purpose of a smart phone right? To give idiots like me the edge I need to stay in the race. So yeah future BlackBerry's should have alarms + calender on your wallpaper, in the background you know. Unless something like this already exists? I would love to hear about it if it does.
    actually this feature your talking about is up and running on blackberries already well at least for the new models like 8100/8300/8800/8700!