Hi all! My pc just recently bit the dust, does anyone know the best way ... 88xx Themes forum

faithinsanity no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help! My PC died and I am left with a Mac

Advertisement

Hi all!
    My pc just recently bit the dust, does anyone know the best way to create a theme using a mac? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

faithinsanity

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ glad to hear you have a mac! The best computers out there. I have not found any software yet to create/edit themes on mac osx. But I have not been looking hard yet. Ill see if I can find anything and get back to you.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    how about get windows xp on your mac! bootcamp or the other emulators out there.

amosrock no está en línea Stack level 2
    i am in the same predicament....i would install xp on my mac but to be brutally honest...i have no idea how to do that....i know of parallels as well as the fact that you can install it on a seperate partition...but i don't know which is the best way....not to mention i don't have an xp disc

anyways....i feel like its kind of a pain in the *** to install windows on my mac just so i can make themes....so if there is a way to do it on a mac any help would be appreciated

hermes1208 no está en línea Stack level 1
    welcome to the mac family ...

i saw a saying that goes something like this:

(on the box or a software or something)

Window Vista or better, so I bought a Mac

wyldcrd611 no está en línea Stack level 1
    In order to use Parallels or VMWare to install Windows, you need a full version licensed copy of windows. It can be XP or Vista or even 98 if you want to go that far back, but it has to be legit. you can't use upgrade disks either, must be a full copy. Kinda sux, but if you are on an Intel Mac, and need Windows, it works. There may be other virtualization software out there, but I really haven't researched it enough to tell you if it is good or not.
    ~matt