Can someone help me please.. i did everything i could of possibly done to get ... 88xx Themes forum

bOii_wOnd3r_x3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help

Advertisement

Can someone help me please.. i did everything i could of possibly done to get the verizon zen theme to work on my 8800 for ATT. It doesn't show!! How can i get it to work. I already got all vendor themes but the sprint and verizon themes are still restricted for usage. HEEEEEEEELP lol. Those are really nice themes and i wanna use em dammit lol.

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Help

did you just add att's vendor code to the script? try removing the part of the line that says vendor 234,524, etc.. i have an 8300, i did that and got all themes but no cdma carriers

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD

Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by bOii_wOnd3r_x3 View Post
    Can someone help me please.. i did everything i could of possibly done to get the verizon zen theme to work on my 8800 for ATT. It doesn't show!! How can i get it to work. I already got all vendor themes but the sprint and verizon themes are still restricted for usage. HEEEEEEEELP lol. Those are really nice themes and i wanna use em dammit lol.
    Check this thread. I was having the same issues, and I followed his instructions and it worked. I could get the theme on my 8800, but I could not select it.

Here is the thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...he_8800_a.html

If you need any help, PM me and I would be more than happy to assist.

Good Luck!
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!