Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Looks great! Thanks for sharing... 88xx Themes forum

  1. #16
    flash24's Avatar
    flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Advertisement



    Looks great! Thanks for sharing

  2. #17
    stnkyq2's Avatar
    stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Posts
    780

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Great theme... I DL it from the other site and I like the layout..... I wanted to know could I get mine like this if possible.

    Messages SMS
    email messages
    Calendar
    JiveTalk or Call log
    Address Book

    If all this is possible.

    Thanx in advance...........
    Last edited by stnkyq2; 01-21-2008 at 02:32 PM.
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

    Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

  3. #18
    o1sowise's Avatar
    o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    259

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #19
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    Great theme... I DL it from the other site and I like the layout..... I wanted to know could I get mine like this if possible.

    Messages SMS
    email messages
    Calendar
    JiveTalk or Call log
    Address Book

    If all this is possible.

    Thanx in advance...........
    Sorry I missed this request. I can rearrange in this configuration with no problem, but I can't put any 3rd party apps on the Today screen, so it'll have to be Call Log and not JiveTalk. Look for it in the morning, once I'm at my computer...

  5. #20
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    Great theme... I DL it from the other site and I like the layout..... I wanted to know could I get mine like this if possible.

    Messages SMS
    email messages
    Calendar
    JiveTalk or Call log
    Address Book

    If all this is possible.

    Thanx in advance...........
    Actually, if I use all these items with susbentires, there's not room for everything. SMS/MMS has one subentry, Messages, Calendar and Call Log each have two subentries. If I use the current font size, I can do SMS/MMS; Messages; Calendar; and one more application.

    I can reduce the font size for the subentries, but they're very small:



    That gets all the info-containing items on the screen, but Address Book still won't fit.

    What's your fancy? Smaller font with these four items, or a different configuration? Let me know.

  6. #21
    chachi's Avatar
    chachi no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Would it be possible for you to do a 'brighter' theme with

    messages
    calendar
    address book
    browser
    applications?

    thanks and sorry to bother you.

    Brett

  7. #22
    pstavs's Avatar
    pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817
    Posts
    42

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    I would also really appreciate the theme in the order listed below. Thanks for your consideration.

    Pete




    Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Would it be possible for you to do a 'brighter' theme with

    messages
    calendar
    address book
    browser
    applications?

    thanks and sorry to bother you.

    Brett

  8. #23
    gameboy213's Avatar
    gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by wu-wei View Post
    Actually, if I use all these items with susbentires, there's not room for everything. SMS/MMS has one subentry, Messages, Calendar and Call Log each have two subentries. If I use the current font size, I can do SMS/MMS; Messages; Calendar; and one more application.

    I can reduce the font size for the subentries, but they're very small:



    That gets all the info-containing items on the screen, but Address Book still won't fit.

    What's your fancy? Smaller font with these four items, or a different configuration? Let me know.
    Where can I get this version? I love SMS, Messages and Calendar all on my today screen, anything else doesn't matter.... is there an OTA for this version?

  9. #24
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Would it be possible for you to do a 'brighter' theme with

    messages
    calendar
    address book
    browser
    applications?

    thanks and sorry to bother you.

    Brett
    I'll whip one up here shortly. At work right now...

  10. #25
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    Where can I get this version? I love SMS, Messages and Calendar all on my today screen, anything else doesn't matter.... is there an OTA for this version?
    I haven't built it yet - was still waiting for a response from the original requester.

    I'll put one together that meets your needs.

    OTA may be in the works - I'll post back with any updates on that issue.

  11. #26
    gameboy213's Avatar
    gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    196

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    OTA would be great! Thanks in advance!

  12. #27
    pstavs's Avatar
    pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817
    Posts
    42

    Thumbs up Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Wow; I really appreciate the quick response. Do you have a site with more of your themes available or is this something new for you.

  13. #28
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Here's the theme laid out with Messages, Calendar, Address Book and Browser on the Today screen. I'm forgoing screenshots for now - you guys know what it looks like.

    421 is for 4.2.1 OS devices, 422 is for 4.2.2 OS devices - in case that's not obvious.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  14. #29
    wu-wei's Avatar
    wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!
    Posts
    114

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    And here's the fully loaded info Today screen shown above. This is laid out with SMS/MMS; Messages; Calendar; and Phone Log.

    This required a smaller font be used for the subentries under all those items.

    Same as above regarding OS-specific zip files.

    OTA might be coming, I've just been slammed at work and need to follow up with someone...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  15. #30
    pstavs's Avatar
    pstavs no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    32CAA817
    Posts
    42

    Re: Free theme - Brighter

    Those are awesome; I really appreciate it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •