Is it possible to customize this theme? I would like to replace the call Log ... 88xx Themes forum

troutymtl no está en línea Stack level 1

Dimension TOday Theme

Advertisement

Is it possible to customize this theme? I would like to replace the call Log with the Tasks icon?

What about the Zen theme, can we have calendar items listed on the today page? next to the icon?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Dimension TOday Theme

It's not possible to customize the Today theme or the Today Plus theme other than moving icon positions or changing the background image on the main screen.

AJSG no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    It's not possible to customize the Today theme or the Today Plus theme other than moving icon positions or changing the background image on the main screen.
    How can I modify the backround image (road & sky) to a simple colour (be it blue/gray/white)?

Thanks...

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro

The only way to change the color would be to make a solid color image, email it to your Blackberry, then set it as the background image.

AJSG no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by MotoUp
    The only way to change the color would be to make a solid color image, email it to your Blackberry, then set it as the background image.
    Makes sense...perfect...should have thought about that...I was trying to modify the Theme itself! Thanks...like this Dimension Today is almost perfect...

Cheers...

dmcsev no está en línea Stack level 1

I agree with troutymtl - the Dimension Today theme would be so much more useful if we could simply replace the Call Log with Tasks, and have the top two show up (same as Messages).

PabloTX no está en línea Stack level 1

I also love the Dimension Today theme but would really like to have the tasks show up (due today, max 2) on the screen.

No way to make this happen?