Hello, I am hoping that this forum can help me out. I am attempting to ... 88xx Themes forum

raypknox no está en línea Stack level 1

Can a theme be modified?

Advertisement

Hello,

I am hoping that this forum can help me out. I am attempting to make my 8830 a bit easier to use by selecting themes that are easier to see. I have somewhat poor eyesight and sometimes have troubles with the smaller text on the screen. So, although the idea of making themes from scratch is interesting, I really just want to modify existing themes for larger fonts in some areas.

Take for instance, I love the iBerry theme, the colors are highly contrasting, the icons are clean, it is a good start. However, the text of the owner info when the device is locked is too small and even more annoying; the font size for the number of an incoming call is hard to read. Though this is the best theme I’ve found so far, it leaves room for some tweaking. Is such tweaking possible?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Ray.
    Last edited by raypknox; 07-15-2008 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Text had meta tags in it.

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    Once a theme is "compiled" it can't be modified (yet) if you don't have the .thm file...

You can just ask the theme author to make some changes...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raypknox no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok, thanks.

demorrell no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~