Here's my latest theme. This started off as a little something just for me, drawing ... 88xx Themes forum

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

Thumbs up 88xx: Wu's Special Blend

Advertisement

Here's my latest theme.

This started off as a little something just for me, drawing some inspiration from some other theme developers' recent releases.

I wanted different meters, and brewed my own. I'm afraid the battery meter came out a little too prominent on the banner, but I dig that look. I actually did the signal meter first, and toyed with about fifteen different variations for the battery, until I finally just admitted that the signal meter was the look I wanted for the battery, too.

This incorporates a few of the new wallpapers available from the BlackBerry Owner's Lounge, icons from ozrial, and some general flavor from Corey Visto's latest offerings.

At this point I'm too busy to craft various Today screen configurations (or develop for any other devices besides the 83xx and 88xx), but certainly post any requests and I'll throw them together when I get some time.

Zip files attached, and OTA links should be around somewhere. I'm posting on various boards these days...

Enjoy.

Attached Files Attached Files

cawilly no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Looks good! I'll give it a try.

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    I definitely like the unique home screen today action. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dimrim no está en línea Stack level 1
    I like this theme good work