So for all you lonely 8830 users that don't have anything cool for themes, I ... 88xx Themes forum

dirkdigital no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c5585c

88xx: South Park Theme

Advertisement

So for all you lonely 8830 users that don't have anything cool for themes, I offer both my South Park Theme os. 4.2 version here and a newly revised os 4.5 version here (for those brave enough to use the 4.5 beta on your 8830). Let me know if it works on yours. I tried mine and it seems to work fine, and I've had no problems with 4.5 for the most part.

SPBBTv0.83 for os 4.2 88xx version

SPBBTv0.845 for os 4.5 88xx version

I love the new icon arrangement for zen themes. I also dig the neat animations. There are a few tweaks here and there but mostly just an upgrade to os 4.5. Oh, and there's a Glowing Cartman for the hourglass which I kinda dug.

And if you have any knowledge of making themes OTA, please let me know. Oh, and I might make one for the 8300 or 8700 when I get some time. Thanx.
    Last edited by dirkdigital; 08-21-2008 at 01:27 PM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Nice, work on the 8300 next, and let me know when its ready lol.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

morpheusprime no está en línea Stack level 2
    One of the best South Park ones that I've seen. Anychance you'll release it for the 8100?

PIN/ID
    32c5585c
    Nice, work on the 8300 next, and let me know when its ready lol.
    OS 4.2 or 4.5?

If you check out the links, I've set up the ZIP files with a 88xx, 87xx, & 83xx version of both the OS 4.2 & 4.5 South Park Theme. I make no guarantees about the functionality of this theme past the 8830, (since that is the model I own and I seem to have problems setting up the BB simulators) but if they work or don't work, at least let me know. Thanx.
    Last edited by dirkdigital; 08-21-2008 at 09:20 PM.

bubasinko no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey I can't seem to get this to work on my 8830. It keeps saying that "no applications were designed for your device" I have updated my device and desktop manager to have the same versions. Is there something that I am missing?

PIN/ID
    32c5585c
    Hey I can't seem to get this to work on my 8830. It keeps saying that "no applications were designed for your device" I have updated my device and desktop manager to have the same versions. Is there something that I am missing?
    Which OS are you using. If you haven't upgraded to the beta OS 4.5, then download SPBBT_v0.83. I got the same error when I downloaded OS 4.5 themes on my 8830 before the upgrade.

Also Desktop Manager is up to version 4.6 while the the BB OS is 4.5.0.51 beta (at least that is the file I downloaded from an available torrent). It's not important to update them to the same version, just the latest version.
    Last edited by dirkdigital; 08-22-2008 at 09:39 AM.

bebegunz no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this **** need to be in the 8330 blackberry and ota to I been wanting this theme since I got my blackberry man

dstorey no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone make an ota version of this please? 4.3 thanks a ton vers~via Bcom)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dstorey View Post
    Can someone make an ota version of this please? 4.3 thanks a ton vers~via Bcom)~
    You have to have OS 4.5 to get this to work. There's no way around it. The icons are lined up along the bottom which is only supported in OS 4.5

evopro311 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Any love for the bold??

silvermoon no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkdigital View Post
    So for all you lonely 8830 users that don't have anything cool for themes, I offer both my South Park Theme os. 4.2 version here and a newly revised os 4.5 version here (for those brave enough to use the 4.5 beta on your 8830). Let me know if it works on yours. I tried mine and it seems to work fine, and I've had no problems with 4.5 for the most part.

SPBBTv0.83 for os 4.2 88xx version

SPBBTv0.845 for os 4.5 88xx version

I love the new icon arrangement for zen themes. I also dig the neat animations. There are a few tweaks here and there but mostly just an upgrade to os 4.5. Oh, and there's a Glowing Cartman for the hourglass which I kinda dug.

And if you have any knowledge of making themes OTA, please let me know. Oh, and I might make one for the 8300 or 8700 when I get some time. Thanx.

nice work! if you can i would love one for the 8100 4.5!
    silvermoon

whitacre1880 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Can you make this for the 8100 series??

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~