I've been tweaking this for about a month. I wanted something unadorned: easy to look ... 88xx Themes forum

wu-wei no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    CHERS!

Smile 88xx: Console today

Advertisement

I've been tweaking this for about a month. I wanted something unadorned: easy to look at and easy to use. This has something of a retro/command line feel to it

I've learned as much as I want to about the GIMP for the moment, so all application icons are stock Dimension Zen icons. I messed with pretty much everything else, though. I was very happy with my emulation of the network activity icons, inspired by the vodafone today theme.

I've set this with a pure black wallpaper for maximum visibility. I've found a few other grey-striped walls that work really well, too. They're attached.

Zip file only, for now. I've tested this on a T-Mobile 8800 running 4.2.1.x. I have no idea how it will perform on other devices, and make no warranties about its operation on anything. I mostly selected apps for the Today screen that don't have keyboard shortcuts - again, just trying to make things as easy and convenient as possible.

Enjoy.

Console_Today-8800-4_2_1.zip
    536807425_690c620e84_o.jpg
    536807429_71571caa11_o.jpg
    Last edited by wu-wei; 10-03-2007 at 09:37 AM.