Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by Swooperz It just doesn't show up in my theme list on the ... 88xx Themes forum

djbroke119 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: 8800 Theme Problems/Questions

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Swooperz View Post
    It just doesn't show up in my theme list on the 8800. I do see it in my APP list using the APP Loader, however. Tried uninstalling and re-installing. Tried OTA to install it - seemed to install. Tried APP Loader to manually add the extracted zip and it says something like No Apps to install - like it is not compatible with the 8800 or something.
    I am currently having this problem with the Star Wars 8800 Zen theme it is for 4.2.2 OS. I load it from my PC and it shows it listed in my apps but not listed under themes on my berry. I've tried battery pull, OTA, reinstalling, tried the plazmic theme software but nothing seems to enable this theme. I also had the same problem with a Tech 9 theme for 4.2.2 OS recently but gave up.

I am using desktop software 4.2.2.14 and my Blackberry 8800 OS is v4.2.1.79

Somebody please help me. I read above and didn't see a clear answer but obviously other people are affected by this.
    Wifey says I'm gonna get carpel tunnel if I don't put down "the berry."

djbroke119 no está en línea Stack level 2

I figured it out now that my ATT BB8800 doesn't have 4.2.2 OS available and that is why certain themes aren't displayed. Waiting for the themes to get "remixed" for my 4.2.1
    Wifey says I'm gonna get carpel tunnel if I don't put down "the berry."

needforspd no está en línea Stack level 3

anyone else having issues w/ the Audi OTA themes posted? It asks me to save the file instead of installing it.

palmacarolina no está en línea Stack level 1

I've allready download the theme on my blackberry but when I go to thems in options,, I can not see the preview or select it..... how can make it work!

Thanks
    Carolina

lkforeman no está en línea Stack level 1

Big Icon ota

Tried to download the Big Icon 8800 theme using the ota link but it doesn't work. When I tried to save it to my desktop (it's a jad file) to try to convert/load using media manager, it's just a text file.

Help!

tgullotta no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ronf123 View Post
    Thanks tom_fl, I will use these fonts in my other themes.

It seems that some applications don't handle the transparent menus too well. Here is a version without transparent menus. I have included versions for both 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 88xx.

Thanks for letting me know about the bug.
    First let me say after looking through countless themes this one is as close to perfection as I could find. I have only one enhancement that would really make this the best. The entries on the today page don't use the entire screen width so the info is cut way short. I'd guess there is some re-use between this theme for the 88xx and the 8130 which is much narrower.

Tweek no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an 8820 and the normal theme displays whether or not WiFi is in range and being used, it seems like most of the themes I see for OTA download are for multi-phone playforms where as some of the 88XX might not need a WiFi symbol.

Does anyone know if there are a list or a section where Themes would include the little WiFi signal when enabled?

Thanks so much first time poster, long time BB user.

NastyNate no está en línea Stack level 1
    Issues with msot of the new 4.5 custom themes. Ive got an 8800 running the 4.5 os. Latest known build. the android theme, the leopard customer dock themes, all work close to perfectly. however, on the main screen where we should see the 5 or 6 custom icons, the 2nd icon from the left is always missing and i am unable to customize what is shown on said list. ideas?

dubitlow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Having a hard time trying to figure out how to even access the options screen so i can change my theme! I am currently running OS 4.5 on my 8700c with a bottom dock bb bold style theme and there's only 6 icons at the bottom and none of them are for settings! Can someone Please help me?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234