I am trying to sync a 7100g with a Brand spanking new Fujitsu Lifebook S7110. ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

BicFinepoint no está en línea Stack level 1

Wider BT support for the BB?

Advertisement

I am trying to sync a 7100g with a Brand spanking new Fujitsu Lifebook S7110. My problem is that there is no driver for the bluetooth that works with the Windows BT manager. Many other companys refused to work with 3rd party BT stacks for months, now it seems that they all work with the Toshiba BT Stack.

My question is this: Does anyone know of any plans for RIM to expand their Bluetooth support to include the Toshiba Stack? If so do we have any idea how far out we are looking here? Secondly what about Vista support for Syncing via Bluetooth> again the windows client does not find the hardware on these laptops but Toshiba already has support, Does the Desktop manager work with 3rd party BT clients under Vista?

Thank yall for runing such a clean and positive fourm,
    Bic

BicFinepoint no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Wider BT support for the BB?

I neglected to mention that I am able to pair the devices they work just fine together with the Toshiba stack, the only thing that dosen't seem to function is Desktop Manager to Sync them.