My first BB was a Pearl, which I had paired successfully with a Jabra S5050 ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

karen898 no está en línea Stack level 2

Why does Jabra S5050 pair with my Pearl but not with my Curve???

Advertisement

My first BB was a Pearl, which I had paired successfully with a Jabra S5050 speakerphone to use in my car. The pairing was really simple and I had no problems. I just got a Curve, and it cannot pair with the speakerphone. I set my Curve as "discoverable", and I tried both options to let the device find me, or have my device find the Bluetooth (Jabra). It keeps telling me that no device was detected, and to check if the Bluetooth device was in pairing mode, which it was. I've tried to pair my Curve with the Jabra several times, each time trying something different and not getting the desired result.

Does anyone have any ideas? I had also gone into my Pearl and removed the Jabra from the Bluetooth device list, and I deleted the paired device from the Jabra. What else can I do? Nothing seems to work.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    Only thing I can think of is to reset the Jabra by connecting it to the power adapter and then quickly disconnecting it. If that doesn't work, I'd contact Jabra support via this link:
    http://www.jabra.com/sites/jabra/uk-...ctsupport.aspx

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    Here's another support link:
    http://www.jabra.com/sites/jabra/na-...s/support.aspx

karen898 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks, berryaddict. I'll check out the links. The only thing I can think of is, maybe the Jabra is a DUN device and the Curve is OBEX. I had read somewhere in the Curve manual that the Curve won't pair with a DUN (dial-up network) device. The Curve will pair with an Object Exchange bluetooth device.