Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Old Headset: Moto H500 (lost or misplaced) New Headset: Moto H680 Bought from: T-Mobile corporate ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: What bluetooth headset are you using?

Advertisement

Old Headset: Moto H500 (lost or misplaced)

New Headset: Moto H680

Bought from: T-Mobile corporate store when my SIM card died.

Cost: $80.

Verdict: I LOVE THIS HEADSET.

Pros: Tight fit. Doesn't flop around like the H500 did. Paired much easier than my Moto H500. Haven't received a call while wearing it yet so I can't comment on the call quality although it's probably as good as, or better than, the H500. Excellent battery life. I STILL haven't had to charge it yet (except the initial charge prior to first use).

Cons: Sometimes falls off if I don't place it correctly. I have to put it on before I put my glasses on or it will fall off.

Included accessories: Came with 2 earpiece covers (lost one already LOL) and it's own storage/charging case.

One question: Has anybody, who owns this headset, found a USB cord small enough to connect it to a PC for charging?
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 02-21-2008 at 09:30 PM.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

currently switching between an aliph jawbone (truly the best headset ever) and trying to get a motorola s9 to work correctly. got it switched out today so hopefully that will end the skipping while walking with it in my pocket.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have the plantronics 310. It was free from Tmobile when I added a second line to my account! It has 10 hrs talk time, so that is a plus!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

akira751 no está en línea Stack level 2

Moto H700 no issues.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Old Headset: Moto H500 (lost or misplaced)

New Headset: Moto H680

Bought from: T-Mobile corporate store when my SIM card died.

Cost: $80.

Verdict: I LOVE THIS HEADSET.

Pros: Tight fit. Doesn't flop around like the H500 did. Paired much easier than my Moto H500. Haven't received a call while wearing it yet so I can't comment on the call quality although it's probably as good as, or better than, the H500. Excellent battery life. I STILL haven't had to charge it yet (except the initial charge prior to first use).

Cons: Sometimes falls off if I don't place it correctly. I have to put it on before I put my glasses on or it will fall off.

Included accessories: Came with 2 earpiece covers (lost one already LOL) and it's own storage/charging case.

One question: Has anybody, who owns this headset, found a USB cord small enough to connect it to a PC for charging?
    Final update: I finally got a call last week while wearing this headset. It was a little hard to hear my mom when she was talking to me on it (I think the problem was on her end not mine as she couldn't hear me either). I totally forgot I could end the call with just a push of the button on the headset and went reaching for my phone. I at first forgot I had taken the thing off my ear and put it in the pouch under my chair.

My ONLY gripe about both the H500 and the H680? I can't keep the things on my ear. The slightest bump of my head or ear and they fall off. I can't even adjust my glasses without this happening. Also, the earhook on the 680 feels flimsy as if it could break at any time. It comes from behind my ear by itself at times. I mean, I LOVE this headset but just keeping it on seems to be a headache.

Any help or suggestions?
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 03-06-2008 at 12:34 AM.

mrmoe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

An old Motorola H700.
    Of all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.
    | The DarkSide of PinStack | FAQ | Downloads |

pcporter762 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I'm using the samsung wep500 I love it cost 100 bucks worth every penny

jeffpettis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me!

well, i had the Moto H700 then it when for a swim so now I have the Moto H12

cuban_dudeca no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm using the Jawbone, pretty cool look to it. It has noise cancelation so the person on the other line can hear you better and you can hear them better too.

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3

Using the Moto H12. Got it from a local AT&T store $99 after rebate. It comes with three replaceable earbuds that you can switch out for a good fit. Sound quality and noise reduction are excellent. Making voice calls from the headset is fairly simple if you have voice dialing enabled on your BB.

Overall, fits nicely (even with wearing glasses) and haven't had it fall out yet. Definetly gets my vote for one of the better hands free sets out there.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

I just got a motorola H350 for my b-day last night.

This is my very first bluetooth, anyone out there that can tell me if it's good or not?
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567