Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Motorola h700 black. I love this thing. Good volume, and you can't ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Re: What bluetooth headset are you using?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Motorola h700 black. I love this thing. Good volume, and you can't feel it when it's on! Got it on eBay for 32 bucks! Make sure you check the seller!

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: What bluetooth headset are you using?

Jabra bt and it has decent battery life, comfortable, doesnt stick out like a sore thumb when worn. Sounded better on my 7290 than my 8700g tho.

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Motorola H700 - Excellent

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i go back and forth between the samsung wep200, which is nice cuz its really small, and sticks inside the ear, but it has poor standby and talk time. i also use the plantronics voyager 330 which is by far my favorite headset, and the h700 by motorola

showtime775 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204BE542
    Jabra JX10. It's pretty decent as long as you don't get too far from from your phone. It recommends that you keep your phone on the same side that the earpiece is on to lessen the chance of getting static. Other than that, the sound is good. I can hear clearly and others can hear me. I'm just glad I didn't pay the $179.00 price tag.

newleonne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a2aaeb
    Jabra bt250v. Volume is good. Battery life is excellent. I hate the vibrating feature (this can be disabled thank god). I also hate the fact that there is static if phone is not on the same side as the headset.

Love the fact that it is discreet looking and fits in and behind the ear.

Bought mine new on ebay for a fraction of the store or internet retail price.

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime775
    Jabra JX10. It's pretty decent as long as you don't get too far from from your phone. It recommends that you keep your phone on the same side that the earpiece is on to lessen the chance of getting static. Other than that, the sound is good. I can hear clearly and others can hear me. I'm just glad I didn't pay the $179.00 price tag.
    Are you serious? The Voyager 510 can be easily found for $50 and I can easily attain 30 foot range from my 8700c. No need to worry about which side I keep my Blackberry either... Yeeesh. I sure hope no one paid $179 for the JX10!

There are plenty of real world bluetooth headset reviews out there to give you an idea of what realistic performance you can expect dfrom various headsets. Definitely do some research. More $$ doesn't always mean a better headset (which is why I stopped buying Motorolas after owning an HS810 and an HS850).

Now, if you're buying primarily based on cosmetics then you get what you deserve...

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    I use the Nokia BH-200...LOVE IT!!!

http://www.nokiausa.com/accessories/...BH-200,00.html

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    a pink h550 or 500... lol

Naked Wife no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also use the Jabra JX10. Its much better than my old hs820. I don't have the problem with static unless its getting close to charge time. Its light, sturdy with good call volume. I got mine at CompUSA for 69 bucks after a 40 dollar mail in rebate. I've seen it at Best Buy for 179. Ouch!

MBG
    MBG no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've got a pink H500. I like it's performance well enough, but two things that could be better is better fit against the ear and if you hold that button a little too long when turning it off you redial your last number.

I truly don't use it enough to judge the battery life, lol. I think I paid around $52-55 for it.

smartphish no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me.
    D&G H700 all the way [any H700 is good, unless it's an eBay $30 knock off]

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a
    Hey..were reviewing the new jawbone, check out the form Jawbone...

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    plantronics 340 ( i think im not by it right now) discovery, love it works great. Its not too bulky, sound quality is great, got it as a gift so didnt have to pay for it

Ruminator no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23d2215a
    I'm using a Plantronics earbud -- 640? It's light, pairs well, and has adequate volume. The call recipient sometimes complains of noise if the background is noisy. Battery life is good and there's usually little static.

I'm wanting a BT stereo headset that will work with my phone and my Mac. I may have to wait for Leopard to be released in 2007, though.

Good thread!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast