Well, I paired up my new headset to my 8800 today, everything works great with ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D

voice dial and bluetooth

Advertisement

Well, I paired up my new headset to my 8800 today, everything works great with one minor setback. When the device is out of the holster, the button on the headset ipens voice dial like it should. Howevern while in the holster (as usual) it does not open since nothing opens while holstered. Is there any way to change this so that I can just hit the button on the headset and access voice dial without having to take the BB out of the holster? Thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I don't know if this would solve your problem but go under Options, Security, General and change "Allow Outgoing calls while locked" to Yes and see if that resolve your issue.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Another thing to check is Options, Security, General Settings, and then insure that Lock Handset Upon Holstering is set to No. Also please check Profile, Advanced, Menu, Edit, Browser, and insure Out of Holster is None, In Holster is Vibrate
    Last edited by Berryadict; 12-30-2008 at 09:57 PM.

BBjunkie87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F7D02D
    Thanks for the suggestions, I tried all of these so far but to no avail, maybe its just not possible?
    Anyway, Thanks Again