Hi, I had some nice photos in my camera mobile.I want to transfer these pictures ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Mora wacker no está en línea Stack level 1

How to transfer photos from Mobile to Laptop using bluetooth technology?

Hi,
    I had some nice photos in my camera mobile.I want to transfer these pictures to my laptop.I know this thing can be done throuh bluetooth technology.But i dont know how to do it.Can anyone tell me how to do this? I had an another query also.Shall i transfer the songs from my laptop to my mobile.Is it possible.If so guide me.I am awaiting for you valuable replies.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: How to transfer photos from Mobile to Laptop using bluetooth technology?

i havent doe it but i've had a few customer's who actually have done it and they say it's easy. first your laptop has to have the bluetooth built inside or have an adapter. next you just pair it like you would a bluetooth headset, and let the transferring begin. i was told that it'll be similiar to ransferring with a usb cord, so you'll recieve a message showing that there is another driver on the computer and when you open it it's your memory card files. hope that helps a little

seanpellis no está en línea Stack level 1

Depends on your phone. Most BlackBerry phones don't allow data transfer.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

I know how to send from one 4.2 BB to another 4.2 BB. I haven't tried to send to a computer. I'll look into this. You may have to use the DM and enable bt there.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just checked on my computer. I don't see how to transfer something from the BB. it says sending, but nothing happens on the computer. It may be an issue with my handset and my computer bluetooth not using the default bt stack. But even if you do get them connected, the DM only allows media manager to run via USB.
    Last edited by DCookSta; 10-09-2007 at 02:42 PM.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

i also was woundering why bluetooth and desktop manager can not be used to transfer music or pic. i can do everything else. my pearl and laptop connect fine and desktop manager comunicate with the pearl but still have to use usb to send music or pics. i have been looking for another way to do it but nothing yet. would love to be able to do it.

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

i got it sweet. sending pics and music. thank you

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

oh sorry all you have to do is first your computer has to be set up in bluetooth then all i did was use windows bluetooth transfer vista has it not sure if xp has it but anyways when you open windows bluetooth which in vista it is in your acc folder then either select send or recive then if your computer and bluetooth are set up wright you will see your phone select it then if you select recive it will set there waiting so next go to your phone open up the folder pics ringtones music whatever select lets say a pic then hit your menu button and scroll down until you see bluetooth one will say send and the other will say recive and bam it works. also make sure your phones bluetooth is not set to encryption disable it. also if you are sending ringtones or music to your phone before you select send from the computer the phone has to be set to recive. hope this helped and sorry if you guys already new this. i am just really glad i got this to work.

PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

sorry i missed informed you it doesnt matter if the phone encryption is disabled or not tryed both ways and works fine

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

In XP there is a choice in the bluetooth menu to "Recieve File". You must have the computer in recieve mode (just like a BB must be in the correct folder to recieve a file) before you can begin the transfer.

Zo