I have been having an issue getting my entire address book to sync with an ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

JonFuego no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Syncing 8320 Address Book with Alpine Blackbird

Advertisement

I have been having an issue getting my entire address book to sync with an Alpine Blackbird NAV unit. I am able to initiate the transfer from either my BB or NAV unit and get a "Transfer Successful" message, but only the first 5 contacts make it over. On 2 occasions the first 10 contacts had transfered over, but never more than that and I have been unable to duplicate it again. I am able to place and receive calls without any issue. I have spoken to Alpine tech support and they are saying that is a known Blackberry issue. Has anybody else ran into this issue?

Device Info:

T-Mo Curve 8320 (OS 4.2.2.184)
    Alpine IVA-W205 Head Unit
    Alpine PMD-B200 (BlackBird II) Nav Unit

Any help on this would be great.

Thanks

Jon

hitechmarty no está en línea Stack level 1
    Having same issue with BB 8800 Only first five contacts come over. It seems to take long enough for all of the contacts to have gotten there but only five.

JonFuego no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am still having an issue with this.

I have read elsewhere that the OBEX Push service not being installed can cause this problem. I have verified that it is installed. I have even tried re-formating my address book so that only "Name" and "Number" entries exist. I thought that it might be hanging up on an unknown database field....Still no luck.

I was hoping that it would be fixed in the upcoming OS 4.5 release, but i was able to get a hold of 3 different beta versions and still can't sync properly. Any help, at all, would really make my day....

Thanks