I am a new to the forum and new to the Sprint 8130 and I ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Chief95 no está en línea Stack level 1

Sprint 8130???

I am a new to the forum and new to the Sprint 8130 and I have some questions.

1 When I activate my bluetooth headset the ringer on the phone still rings. I have to manually turn of the ringer on the phone any fixes?

2 My bluetooth headset has E2DP ability and I can listen to music into the ear piece but when I activate the Sprint TV the sound only comes from the speaker on the phoe and not the ear piece, any fixes?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    Welcome aboard also bumping and moving to correct forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have an 8130 through Alltel and have the same issues. The stereo bluetooth I bought (Plantronics Voyager 855) works fabulously with music....but the movies I watch through the video player, videos on youtube, etc., the sound comes through the phone speakers or through a wired headset, but not the bluetooth.

I do not believe there is a fix for it, same with the must be silenced in the profile you are using, having the bluetooth on will not cause the ringer to come through the bluetooth.

I have searched quite a bit and have seen others asking the same questions but getting no answers other than, no it can't be changed.

But, if someone knows of a way, please share......the ringer doesn't bother me, but I really wish the A2DP bluetooth would work with movies....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4