ive been trying to send songs from my laptop via bluetooth to my bb8800 but ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Joey_7amood no está en línea Stack level 1

Songs Not Going To My BB

Advertisement

ive been trying to send songs from my laptop via bluetooth to my bb8800 but it doesnt seem to work ..........file size is 6mb and using the desktop manager limits it to 2.85mb and i still havent purchased a mmc so any ideas?

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Re: Songs Not Going To My BB

The only way to get files bigger than the file size limit onto the BB is to purchase a microSD card.

They are going down in price very quickly, I bought mine a year ago (1 gig for $55,) and recently people on the forum have reported seeing the same card for around $15.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah your device only has a certain amount of space so the desktop manager limits you to the size. Best way togo is to get a memory card 1gb is fine 2gb is great.

luiggity no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    202de880

make sure your songs are in the right format on your computer. Blackberrys won't pla certain formats, like WMA (windows media audio file) and others. Refer to your manual or on the blackberry website as to which files can be played.