Alex King writes " I organized a bounty for the creation of a 'BlackBerry as ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod

RIM Crippling BlackBerry Bluetooth Speed on new OS releases?

Alex King writes " I organized a bounty for the creation of a 'BlackBerry as a modem' solution for Mac OS X earlier this year. The resulting product — Pulse, from Brain Murmurs — allows you to use your BlackBerry as a standard Bluetooth modem. It works great on both Windows and Mac. Current problem: The Pulse solution doesn't run as fast as it used to. Brain Murmurs did a bunch of testing and working with their users and found the problem: RIM has crippled the Bluetooth speeds in recent OS upgrades. Is this a 'mistake' on RIM's side that will be fixed? Or did they do this on purpose for some reason?"

Read more and here

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    Awwwe Maaaaan! Say it ain't so!!! Although I haven't figured out how to tehter my 8703e via Bluetooth...I would hate to see any future speeds degraded!!! This wouldn't be cool at all, but I guess since you'll always have the USB as a shouldn't affect us. Except in the field of inconvenience...

~via BB (