[FONT=Times New Roman]Hey everyone,[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman]I am your standard business professional with a BlackBerry ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Corbishley no está en línea Stack level 2

Recommend a Bluetooth

Advertisement

[FONT=Times New Roman]Hey everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]I am your standard business professional with a BlackBerry 8320. I use it for e-mail and occasional web browsing if I’m in a jam. I’m looking for someone to recommend a quality Bluetooth. The most important feature will be sound quality as I am traveling and would like to have a clear hands free option. I am not looking for crazy sync abilities, just something that will sounds very clear while driving. If you could include the model and price, that would be great![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman]-Mike[/FONT]
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 07-21-2008 at 11:07 PM.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I would definitely recommend Jawbone.

I have an Aliph, which is the first generation Jawbone. I hear that many like this one more than the second one.

Check out the Jawbone technology here:

http://us.jawbone.com/science.aspx

The newest one costs $129.99.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've been using a Motorola H700 for over a year and am very pleased with it. I've never heard anyone complain about the sound quality of our conversations.

Similar models have just been released (H710 and H721, black and chrome respectively) that have better noise reduction capabilities. These two retail from 59.99 to 99.99, depending on the web site.

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=22827

mccx33 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215b70b5
    I also have the Jawbone 1, I love the the product overall but call quality is very very GOOD!
    ...& that's pretty much it!

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    BlueAnt Z9 or Z9i, either are the best hands down headsets EVER. I have used Motorola, Plantronics, Jabra, and the BlueAnt Z9 is the best.

Z9 is about $59.99 at Newegg, and the Z9i is about $79.99. The Z9i is the second gen of the Z9 which includes an interchangable earpiece, and some improvements to be able to pair with up to 5 devices.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dantek View Post
    BlueAnt Z9 or Z9i, either are the best hands down headsets EVER. I have used Motorola, Plantronics, Jabra, and the BlueAnt Z9 is the best.

Z9 is about $59.99 at Newegg, and the Z9i is about $79.99. The Z9i is the second gen of the Z9 which includes an interchangable earpiece, and some improvements to be able to pair with up to 5 devices.
    +1 on the z9i. it's really awesome

Corbishley no está en línea Stack level 2
    Seems between the Z9 and the Jawbone. Make a case for your device. Also jawbone folks, justify the $129 vs. $59

-Mike

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I have had the original Z9 for almost a year. It's very comfortable to wear all day. This headset is the LOUDEST I have ever had. I actually have to turn it down because it's too loud. It has voice isolation and 2 microphones. Voice Isolation max and standard. I believe one microphone filters out background sound, and the other is used for sending your voice.

I use it almost all day, every day while at work and driving. I had all 4 windows down while coming home from work, doing about 40mph and I had no issues hearing the other caller and they could hear me to without any issues..

This headset is what I needed. I was so tired of going out and spending $$ for Motorola and Plantronics, and my wife would always complain should couldn't hear me even with ALL the windows up!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im with RoGro, the H700 is a very nice device for the money, and I have been using a Moto HS-850 for the last few months and am very pleased with it.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Sometimes, I get the impression that the Jawbone, is overpriced But it sure does look cool

I use motorola but dont have it in front of me, and I bought it 2 years ago for 80$ and it worked fine, with minimal complaint, but now I just cant stand having anything around my ears unless I have to
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

crtfs1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30B73C2E
    The Jawbone 2 is the best on the market. I have used Jabra, Motorola, BlueAnt, and a miriad of other manufacturers and none of them eliminate background and driving noise like the Jawbone. It is WELL worth the money, especially if you drive as much as I do.

bsharp74653 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Corbishley View Post
    Seems between the Z9 and the Jawbone. Make a case for your device. Also jawbone folks, justify the $129 vs. $59

-Mike

You want your proof go watch these 2 videos and thats all I have to say

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cpGX_FP1Pgk

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AxGVH39rlFQ

Advanced DSP Algorithms:
    The NoiseAssassin algorithms were developed over a number of years for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

Patented VAS:
    Jawbone's Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) is able to detect very accurately when the person is talking and capture the frequencies of his or her speech even in the presence of noise.

[The white piece in the below picture that touches your cheek]

In the tradition of bringing together beauty and science, the new Jawbone is a miracle of miniaturization and 50% smaller than the original award-winning Jawbone. Every effort has been made to contain best in class noise elimination technology in the most unassuming, yet richly detailed product.

I've researched this JawBone 2 headset for 2 days straight while i have been working, I ordered it Tuesday and had it overnight for $20 extra I'll have it in a few hours delivered to my work. So as far as a personal opinion, I cannot give this to you yet, But I'm very sure I'll love the look, feel, and technology behind this headset, It has many users whom which swear by this headset. I hope this has helped
    Last edited by bsharp74653; 07-24-2008 at 12:11 PM.