Has anyone tried to connect their 8100 to a Ford Bluetooth Handsfree Kit as factory ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

gwillers no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Problems with Bluetooth Handsfree Connection

Advertisement

Has anyone tried to connect their 8100 to a Ford Bluetooth Handsfree Kit as factory fitted to Mondeo 2006 model. The problem I have is that the connection is fine, but when the phone rings or you try to make a call the stereo does not detect the 8100 and therefore does not interupt the stereo. My only way I have found round this is to quickly switch the stereo off then on an connection is established. Can anyone cast any light on this?

jock no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250B40B0

Re: Problems with Bluetooth Handsfree Connection

Have you checked in Bluetooth connected device options you have set the car connection to being a trusted device ? I know we had a lot of trouble getting 7100 BBs to work with BMWs but since we switched to 8100 never had a problem

Sorry I cant offer anymore help

closhy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Problems with Bluetooth Handsfree Connection

Hi:
    I have had a 2007 Ford Mondeo with factory fitted bluetooth for three weeks and a BB 8707 for a few days. The voice control works very well but the memory is full with only about 10 numbers.

I have a lot of contacts in my BB and some appeared in the Sony Audio system when I first connected but I have not been able to see any since?

The last dialled numbers does not work at all.

When connection is lost (tends to be when I haven't actively used the phone) I have to switch the audio system off and back on to force a connection.

There is little reference to phone use in the audio system manual.

I am thinking; can I increase the size of the voice activation memory, why can I no longer see the contacts? do I need additional software? Otherwise the idea of wireless handsfree in the car is great. Have had a BB BES for years and just thrown the old wired earpiece in the bin! The car dealer will no doubt have no answers!
    Last edited by closhy; 10-26-2007 at 06:32 PM.

tonyds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by closhy View Post
    Hi:
    I have had a 2007 Ford Mondeo with factory fitted bluetooth for three weeks and a BB 8707 for a few days. The voice control works very well but the memory is full with only about 10 numbers.

I have a lot of contacts in my BB and some appeared in the Sony Audio system when I first connected but I have not been able to see any since?

The last dialled numbers does not work at all.

When connection is lost (tends to be when I haven't actively used the phone) I have to switch the audio system off and back on to force a connection.

There is little reference to phone use in the audio system manual.

I am thinking; can I increase the size of the voice activation memory, why can I no longer see the contacts? do I need additional software? Otherwise the idea of wireless handsfree in the car is great. Have had a BB BES for years and just thrown the old wired earpiece in the bin! The car dealer will no doubt have no answers!

tonyds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi !
    I cannot help you but was wondering if you can help me.
    I cannot pair my BB8707 with a new Ford Mondeo Sony Audioreceived on Monday. What am I doing wrong. I tried with the audio on & with the audio muted via phone.

Can you help