Hi all! I have been happy with the BB 655 headset until last night.. I ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

jho51e no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem with my BB Bluetooth 655 headset

Advertisement

Hi all!

I have been happy with the BB 655 headset until last night.. I turned it on, blue light flashing, tried to connect with my mobile, did not connect so thought to restart my BB655, but alas would not turn off!

So now it is just flashing blue and no matter how many times i press the off switch it does not turn off. :-(

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Please help!

jhosie :-(

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

Re: Problem with my BB Bluetooth 655 headset

Well...I found a link to your headsets manual, but since the computer I am currently on doesn't have Adobe...I can't read it. I would contact RIM or the store you got it from...if you got it online, I don't know who to call. Have you tried to hold down the power button for any amount of time? Most bluetooth headsets require the button to be held down for like 3, 5, or 10 seconds...not pressed.

Hope this helps!

dbellirv no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been having problems with my 655 headset paired with my 8330.

It worked well for the first couple of days, now when I try to connect to my BB it does so then "terminates" right away. I JUST bought the headset. Could it be my settings? I have tried re-pairing it, same problem.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~