I have Pearl 8100 and just lately bought the Jabra BT3030. I paired and connected ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Chaiyarat no está en línea Stack level 2

Problem with Jabra BT3030

Advertisement

I have Pearl 8100 and just lately bought the Jabra BT3030. I paired and connected the headset work well. But after I turn the BT or phone off then turn it on and reconnect, I will have problem hearing many cracking noise and drop off. To fix this, everytime I turn my phone or my BT off I have to delete device and redo the whole pairing process then the problem go away. I do not know if any one who has BT3030 and Pearl also has this problem. I had tried on 4.2.108 and 4.5.0.37, 42 firmware. The problem exists in all Pearl firmware. Any one has the same problem?
    Last edited by Chaiyarat; 07-03-2008 at 04:51 AM.

KyleBuch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Unfortunately I don't have a solution for you, but I also have a pearl and want to get the bt 3030. Have you found a solution?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

krikor222 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3022BBE5
    Hey Chaiyarat, try pairing the Jabra with another Handset or device, if the problem persists, chances are its your bluetooth and not the pearl!
    Shawn K.

Device: BlackBerry Curve 8330 v4.5.0.56
    Carrier: Bell Mobility (Canada)
    PIN: 3022BBE5

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I had a similar situation with a Motorola H700 and my old 8700c. Couldn't pair, or couldn't get the pairing to stick. Replaced the headset and also replaced my 8700ctwice. Finally found the right combo of devices to work.

It amazes me that this can vary so much from device to device and I'm not really quite sure I ever figured out whether it was the headset or the handheld!

The moral of the story is that you really need to go into a store with your handheld and try each headset out for pairing, comfort, etc.

Good luck!

Chaiyarat no está en línea Stack level 2
    Read from the other sites. Looks like Pearl is having an issue with this Jabra generation products. And Jabra is working the firmware solution with RIM, quite a while already. Try searching crackling pearl jabra, and you'll find it. Btw, I test both phone and headset with the other units, they r both working fine. So I don't recommend anyone using Jabra with BB for now.

tiascurve66 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4U2ASKME
    I use a Jabra Bt125 with my 8310 Curve and I don't have any issues. The phone finds the bluetooth without any issues. Maybe you should try a different bluetooth with the Pearl I am not sure. I have had a few different ones but this one works great with this phone.