i am at present trying to get a ringtone form a sony k700 phone to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

nask no está en línea Stack level 1

problem with bluetooth

Advertisement

i am at present trying to get a ringtone form a sony k700 phone to mine, the sony picks my bluetooth and my pnohe also picks the bt from sony. however, when the sony phones starts to trasnfer the ringtone it comes with an error stating that the opther phone ie my phone their is a problem with it. is there an answer to this one- as i have truied this with other phones i have had the same meassge

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think you have the wrong forum? This is the Blackberry forum, you should be somewhere on HowarForums or something, not here. Correct me if am reading this wrong or something. Oh, and I have no idea how to fix what your problem is.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    nask are you trying to transfer it you a pearl?
    If you are then i think i can help you.

when transfering, you have to let your pearl recieve the file. this is done by going into your media-> then ringtones->menu button-> receive using bluetooth.

that should help you. if that doesn't work what error is the phone giving you?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Usually when stackers post a question or comment they dont include what type of phone they are talking about, or just dont give enough information in the post about what they are talking about...

The reason for that is because in many forums it is common to use the forum and thread title as the subject and your post to just include the basics.

For example...

If I post in the Theme section and the title of my thread is "8100", and my post says "are there any?" this is supposed to mean "are there any themes for the 8100"

I learned to always look at what forum the thread is in, that helps alot.

See what I mean?

As for nask, let us know how it goes...

nask no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for the reply

the main problem is that anyphone that is connected to my phone by bluetooth is geting an error message in sending a file across to my phone eventhough my phone has picked up the other by bluetotth. the other phones keep get an error message.