Okay so I have been through 3 blackberry 8130 because all of them won't let ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

Please Help Bluetooth!!!please!!

Advertisement

Okay so I have been through 3 blackberry 8130 because all of them won't let me have my Bluetooth earpieces more than 1 foot from my phone then it gets extra extra static and I mean earpieces plurar so its not the earpieces I have now have the 150 dollar motoralo h9 works awesome with my i880 and any other phone and I took my phone to sprint repair center and they said the don't know why maybe a defective phone so just return it and exchange it done it 3 times anyone know why this is happening or has anyone has this same problem?? I really like the blackberry but this is a great problem for me! Please help me!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Please Help Bluetooth!!!please!!

if you have been through 3 of them and all of them have the same problems i cant see it being the phone. or the ear piece. im not sure what it could be. ive used several different bt ear pieces with my blackberries and when im in my office i can walk pretty far away and reception is clear and vivid. try resetting your phone. (do a battery pull) and delete all devices from your blue tooth menu if you have not done so already and try it again.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Hi Jayjay, I dont think you have a phone problem, it sounds more like a BT device problem. I've gone through 5 diff BT devices-Moto H3, H300, H500, and a Plantronics. For me, just my opinion, the Moto H 700 is the best device ive had. I can walk AT LEAST 30 ft away and still not lose connection or have static. The H700 does not echo like the rest Ive tried, and the price makes it a really attractive device. Just my opinion.

kamasutra no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi, it might be that the headset is not compatible with this phone check on the manufacturer site for more details ....

Good luck

PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

but if it my ear piece how come it work great on my i880?? (chokem) thanks for all the advice all i really needed it

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

dont know. My H700 worked with my 8700, 8100, and like I said now my 8300 VERY well. I did have trouble keeping the same H700 paired to a new Moto Razor V3 and a Moto Z3 Rizr I had. sorry I couldnt be of more help. But I know the H700 works well with BB. good luck!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Quote Originally Posted by jayjay7411 View Post
    but if it my ear piece how come it work great on my i880?? (chokem) thanks for all the advice all i really needed it
    Because your i880 is a standard cell phone. Since the launch of BT we have found here in our shop that normal cell phones usually don't have any issues with any BT headset we try with them. We have also found that SmartPhones are sometimes extremely picky about the headset you use with them. For example: I use an H500 and have for almost 2 years. With my 8700c, I have beautiful range. With my Treo 650, I can't take the phone off my side. I try an H700 on it and it is the exact reverse. I know in the case of the Treo, their units are only tested and certified with a handful of headsets. If at all possible, I would go somewhere that would actually let you do a test of their headsets before you buy to make sure that you get one that will work correctly with your 8130.

Zo

PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

That's very much amigotek I hope I get one that works one day. Do you know if jabra headset is good?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Haven't had much experience with Jabra's units. We sell mainly Motorola and Bluetrek in our shop with the occasional Jabra and Bluesonic.

Zo

poloflyer no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB
    (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try the jawbone bluetooth piece. Expensive but I can walk 50-60 feet away and still be connected with my 8100

w2snj no está en línea Stack level 1
    This past week I purchased a Moto HT820. It works perfectly. On phone calls I've gone 15 to 20 feet Playing MP3's, 20 to 25 feet, don't know what to tell you.

PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    hmm....