Results 1 to 8 of 8

I just recently purchased a motorola HS850 bluetooth headset, my pearl won't see me pair ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

  1. #1
    AnewBerryMan's Avatar
    AnewBerryMan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    33

    Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Advertisement



    I just recently purchased a motorola HS850 bluetooth headset, my pearl won't see me pair up with it. Not just that it won't pair up with any other device that is bluetooth compatible. help me guys!

  2. #2
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    the headset won't pair with any other device? or the pearl?

    someone else on here had an issue with bt pairing with devices.

    *edit*
    here is the thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...h_headset.html
    maybe the battery is low?

  3. #3
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    the headset won't pair with any other device? or the pearl?

    someone else on here had an issue with bt pairing with devices.

    *edit*
    here is the thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...h_headset.html
    maybe the battery is low?
    Aha that was me. Ok here is what you need to do:
    Take the headset with the boom closed and hold the call button (the button with the phone on it) for 5-10 seconds until it turns a solid blue (not blinking) and then open the boom and it should stay soild blue. Then tell you pearl to look for devices (Options/Bluetooth) then hit the menu button and click add device and it should find it.

    Note: If the headset starts blinking after you have put it into pairing mode then start over. If you would like to PIN me its 23E8DF7F for more help.

    Hope this helps,
    GP

  4. #4
    midnite_tm's Avatar
    midnite_tm no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    PIN/ID
    306cf0dc
    Posts
    14

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Thanks GP, I was having the same problem since switching to the perl and was looking to buy another headset. Now all is working well!
    PIN: 23E0A1C8

  5. #5
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Quote Originally Posted by midnite_tm
    Thanks GP, I was having the same problem since switching to the perl and was looking to buy another headset. Now all is working well!
    No prob.

    Gp

  6. #6
    jsimms243's Avatar
    jsimms243 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    204D71EB
    Posts
    32

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Helped me as well. On my last phone you did not have to put the headset in any type of "pairing mode" for the phone to connect. On the Pearl, evidently it's different. Thanks for your help.

  7. #7
    GotPearl?'s Avatar
    GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,168

    Re: Pearl is not pairing with my bluetooth

    Quote Originally Posted by jsimms243
    Helped me as well. On my last phone you did not have to put the headset in any type of "pairing mode" for the phone to connect. On the Pearl, evidently it's different. Thanks for your help.
    I know same here. I was like why is it not pairing? Then I figured it out.

    Pleasure helping,
    GP

  8. #8
    kerrabear's Avatar
    kerrabear no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •