hey guys and gals, wanted to know how some of you guys were using your ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

djdc78 no está en línea Stack level 1

pearl and bluetooth headset...

Advertisement

hey guys and gals,

wanted to know how some of you guys were using your bluetooth headsets. i just got an hs-655 and was synched to the phone for a couple hours till the phone battery got down really low. Was curious to how people were using their headsets, especially when they get a phone call. If you aren't synched, but headset is on, can you activate the bluetooth on the phone? Or if your bluetooth is activated on the phone, do you turn your headset on when someone calls, wait for it to synch and then answer if you're in time? Haven't quite figured out a battery effective process yet, any help would be very much appreciated!!

DC

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: pearl and bluetooth headset...

Well I have a moto 850 and when I open the boom it turns on and you can hear the person on the other end, as long as they are paired it works. I find the 850 easier because you can close the boom and go for days without a charge, with other models you have to shut it off and if you forget, there goes all of the battery. What do you mean by how we are using the headsets?

GP

djdc78 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: pearl and bluetooth headset...

sorry for not being very clear. what i was trying to ask was, how are you guys setting up your phones to enable a bluetooth headset and conserve battery power. i first started the day with the phone and headset paired, bluetooth enabled, and headset on. The blue lcd blinked, which i eventually turned off to conserve battery. Well after a couple hours, i noticed that my battery depleted to 50%. Not too long ago after, i realized that I could have the headset on and bluetooth enabled, but not paired. When I push the talk button, it pairs and i can use as is. The other questions i have are, do you have to keep the bluetooth enabled and does this put extra strain on your battery. I read somewhere about a fella that would create a shortcut to enable bluetooth. I tried this, but when someone called, the shortcut wouldn't work and thus the headset. I don't know if i was doing it wrong. Any suggestions would not only be helpful but appreciated.

DC