Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been trying to pair my 7130bb to a cingular phone that ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

mgrimes22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pairing BlackBerry devices with Bluetooth enabled devices

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have been trying to pair my 7130bb to a cingular phone that has bluetooth but i have been unsuccessful. Is this a sprint issue or what? Please help me to understand.

cdollimo no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dsaint
    is there any way to stream music via bluetooth? i got the motorola s9, i can make and receive calls just fine but i cannot listen to the media player.
    I've also just got an S9 and can make calls fine but can't get the music to stream from the media player. I've using the latest 4.2 software. Is it he media player, the pearl or the aborant user that is restricting the capability?

ckien no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24218c21

i need help pairing motorola h350 with 8320. it doesn't seem to even detect the h350. i was using with with 8700g now trying to pair it with 8320 but no success. please help! thank you all

jimdarcy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by cdollimo
    I've also just got an S9 and can make calls fine but can't get the music to stream from the media player. I've using the latest 4.2 software. Is it he media player, the pearl or the aborant user that is restricting the capability?
    my understanding is the 8100 cant stream music to bluetooth headphones

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know if you got an answer to your S9 issue,but BB does not support A2DP (Advance Audio Data Protocol). The same US true for car stereos. Simply put, it doesn't do Bluetooth stereo.

firegeek no está en línea Stack level 3

Correction!!!! 3 have been advised that BB does support A2DP. Sorry~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mtlbball10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey i have a 8310 and i have upgraded my software to the version 4.5. I have tried to recieve ringtones via bluetooth but it always says transfer failed but before i updated my software there wasn't any problem. Is there a way i can fix that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12