I was going to wait for that new HS 655 headset looks nice but they ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

dc1718 no está en línea Stack level 1

New User needs help with a good Bluetooth Headset

Advertisement

I was going to wait for that new HS 655 headset looks nice but they keep pushing the release date. Is there a headset that is comparable to that one?

nocman7300 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204BE46B

Re: New User needs help with a good Bluetooth Headset

You could try the Plantronics 645 or 640. The Plantronics HS655 is available from other source such as newegg.com. Do a search on the internet for the HS 655 for the best prices out there. I am currently using the HS655 with my BB Pearl and I'm very happy with it. Also, I was a user of the 640 many moons ago. Good luck with your search for a HS655. Welcome to pinstack

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3

I am interested in trying the HS-655 but I am a little apprehensive. I had terrible luck with the Plantronics Discovery 640. Lots of crackling & my voice would drop out. it sounded like I was inside a pipe. If I would get just 10 feet away from my BB, the quality worsened very quickly. I sent it back the very next day & I am still using a wired headset.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

The plantronics HS-655 is also available from their site www.plantronics.com

I also had problems with the 640 didnt work well with my 8700 or 8100 still have it but its junk to me.

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

My girlfriend just bought me a Samsung WEP-200. it is really small, about the length of 2 pennies. It has no ear hook and you wear it like and ear plug.

hf1khal no está en línea Stack level 1

the Plantronic 640 has been working great with my 8700c, however, I do get teh occasional disconect from the BB but I think this is an issue with the BB itself and not the plantronics. I haveused many others and settled on this one for the BB. Also looking to get the BB verion of the 655 as it the Plantronics one seems to be not so compatible with teh BB.

celltechy no está en línea Stack level 1

If you have a blackberry, DONT BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT THE HS-655!! I just bought mine a little while back from blueheadsets.com and I love this thing to death. The voice clarity is amazing and the lag time is nearly gone. Besides, blueheadsets.com is MUCH cheaper than all the other retailers (especially RIM) and offers a lot of things like 30 day return policy and handling the warranty claims FOR you. Considering a high quality headset can run you near $200, I highly reccommend the hs-855. Best thing a blackberry owner could buy.