JABRA BT3030 I just bought the JABRA BT 3030. It connects to your BT enabled ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up New Accessories 8310

JABRA BT3030
    I just bought the JABRA BT 3030. It connects to your BT enabled phone so that you can play, pause, skip track, go back to previous track, volume up, down music and answer the phone without having to take your phone out of your pocket or holster. Comes with clothing clip, lanyard, headphones, charger. Bought it from Sound quality is better than i expected and no static or any background noise once music is playing. I am sure that if i bought some better headphones it could only get better.
    I left my phone in my room and walked around the house and was able to go pretty far before it started to get weak. As you receive a phone call the music stops and you hit the phone button to answer the call. Once call is complete the music continues.
    I use bluetooth head phones (currently Bleuantz9) and the phone had both devices highlighted as if they were both connected. As i was listening to music on the Jabra i got a call and was able to take call on the z9. (Pictured below)

Also purchased (from crackberry) the BerryBuddy for the 8310. Has two mini usb ports in the back. phones fits very well wether connected to charge or just to lay it on there (not connected). In the picture below you'll see that i have the BB desktop charger. One big plus about the BerryBuddy is that while the phone is connected you can still use it to do just about anything and not interrupt the connection. With the BB desktop it is hard to keep it connected while trying to use it. There are two LED lights on the device but only one lights up. i am assuming that the other light is for the other mini usb port.
    Only downfall for me is that i have a SEIDIO hard case on my 8310 and i have to take it off to use the BUDDY. Other than that very nice accessory. (Pics Below)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ive got the seidio case (hard rubberized), that I think you have. The more you take it off and put it back on, the easier it gets. I take mine off all the time-doesnt seem to affest it at all.