I recently got my BlackBerry Pearl 8100. I didnt get any songs with it as ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Falisha no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Need help with my Bluetooth application

Advertisement

I recently got my BlackBerry Pearl 8100. I didnt get any songs with it as my phone tune. I tried using my bluetooth to transfer songs from another phone and i was able to enable the application on my Phone but the only things it does is pair with the device that it discovered and then a message it sent to the paired device reading that SERVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED and my device would still be waiting on the other device. I got so sick and tired i dont know what to do i really need sumone help at this point. A friend of mine told me i can use my bluetooth only if i have another BlackBerry device to transfer information to my Phone is that true?

Hope sumone reply to me i need help. Thanks in advance for ur support i really need it.

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    After you pair the devices, open your media in your pearl. in the initial media screen (where you can chose between music, videos, etc). hit the options button (the one with all the dots on it) and select "receive using bluetooth" it will give you the option to enable your bluetooth if isn't already on. than it should say "waiting for connection" when this message is displayed, send the file from your other device. Let us know if this helps.
    Last edited by kennedy_84; 10-15-2008 at 10:00 PM.

After i paired with the device it doesnt give me anyother option but it says WAITING FOR THE DEVICE and a message is sent to the other device saying SERVICE IS NOT SUPPORTED

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    What is the other device you are trying to pair it with? Also, to get music or other media files on to your blackberry, use a usb cable and your computer, just make sure you enable mass storage mode.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Falisha, if you have a laptop (and don't want to use cables), does your other phone work with our laptop and bluetooth connection? If so, transfer the files to your laptop, then to the blackberry. How the two phones transfer files via bluetooth may not work (the way they've implemented bluetooth may allow them to pair up, but the commands to transfer files may not match).

i tried everything dont know what to else to do