OK, I admit I have high expectations. I don't believe the hype of the other ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Kilted Gnome no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Need Bluetooth Headset with Specific Abilities

Advertisement

OK, I admit I have high expectations. I don't believe the hype of the other corporate review sites. However, the great people on Pinstack have always had the answers for me and I trust their judgement.

I have purchased multiple BT headsets over the years, but would like to know if anyone knows of a BT Headset that is the BEST for the folowing situations:

I drive a Jeep Wrangler (top down) and work in the Construction Industry (10-12 hour days) so I need a unit that works in loud places (cancel background noise). It also needs to have a good battery life and be comfortable to wear. Also need good clarity (incoming voice & outgoing) so it appears I am on an actual deskphone and not a tincan and string.

I have had the Jabra BT250v, the Jabra JX10 and Cardo Scala 500 & 700 units. These are all just OK. Is there a unit out there that is AWESOME for these conditions? My phone is ATT Curve. Thanks to all.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Re: Need Bluetooth Headset with Specific Abilities

Oops, forgot to mention that it must sync fast to the Curve. The ones I currently have all take 2-3 seconds to sync up on an incoming call. It will ring/vibrate in your email, you will hears the caller say hello, but I need to say hello 3-5 times before they actually hear me.

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

The only headset I think that would come close would be the jawbone. Mine syncs very fast, has great noise reduction, and I find it very comfortable. The wind noise in the wrangler will still be pretty bad, when I had mine sometimes I couldn't even talk to the person sitting right beside me. Also even though I find it comfortable mileage may vary. Overall it is by far the best headset I have had.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

The BEST headset currently available is the Jawbone --hands down. Simply look under what conditions they test it in the online videos and how it performs. I have used it at work, and I think it's the only bt headset worth even looking at.The noice cancellation is simply unseen anywhere else (like cancelling noise from a leaf blower) and quality is superb. Runs for $120... You can get it new from amazon for about $85-90

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4

i also have a wrangler and i use my jawbone when the top is down in the summer months and i have no issues hearing people or them hearing me.

PIN/ID
    24134FF4

Purchased the Jawbone last night. It works great!