Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is there a free music player for blackberry that will allow you to listen through ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

tiagoped no está en línea Stack level 2

music through Bluetooth Headset

Advertisement

Is there a free music player for blackberry that will allow you to listen through your Bluetooth Headset. I have a blackberry pearl

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Kind of confusing. What about the one that came built in on the Pearl?

mDRagON- no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c161f
    I like xPlayer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Not confusing at all. When you use the music player that comes with your blackberry the music only plays through the speaker or headphones that plug in. You cannot use a Bluetooth Headset to have the music play through. There is a media player from a company called Dollars 5 but costs 20 beans but will play the music through your Bluetooth Headset. I'm wondering if there is a program free of charge that will do the same thing.

http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/

I'm looking for a free player like this. With their media player you can listen 2 music with the Headset. Try the trial version
    Last edited by tiagoped; 01-07-2009 at 09:40 AM.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    IT will play through bluetooth, its just on some models of bluetooth headsets you have to connect to it while your in media player, I alway start a song, then hit my menu button and you should see connect to device where as device will be the name of your bluetooth headset 3rd party media players that i have used have all been this way where I have to actually have to use the built in media player to connect first then open the 3rd party app.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Quote Originally Posted by tiagoped View Post
    Not confusing at all. When you use the music player that comes with your blackberry the music only plays through the speaker or headphones that plug in. You cannot use a Bluetooth Headset to have the music play through. There is a media player from a company called Dollars 5 but costs 20 beans but will play the music through your Bluetooth Headset. I'm wondering if there is a program free of charge that will do the same thing.

http://www.dollars5.com/plete/blackb...ry-pearl-8100/

I'm looking for a free player like this. With their media player you can listen 2 music with the Headset. Try the trial version
    I have a Motorola S9 and it plays perfactly using the stock media player. All blackberrys from pearl and up support streeming bluetooth.

Rashard could you please explain that a little more clear.like which player are you using. Also an update - the dollars 5 mediaplayer does not work with OS 4.5
    Last edited by tiagoped; 01-07-2009 at 11:57 AM.

I have a Motorola H350 and it does not play music with the stock bbplayer

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Your BB will not recognise your Motorola H350 as a music output sourse because it is mono. To listen to music via bluetooth, you need a stereo headset, ie. it covers both ears. It has little to do with the player.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by kennedy_84 View Post
    Your BB will not recognise your Motorola H350 as a music output sourse because it is mono. To listen to music via bluetooth, you need a stereo headset, ie. it covers both ears. It has little to do with the player.

Oh yeah forgot that part, sorry my bad... Yeah your bluetooth head set has to be able to play music in the first place, so its your head set not your phone hehe.

And I use the default bb media player to connect to mine.

Here is what I use, they were cheap and kinda ugly but work great I work in a room by myself and dont see alot of people so they were perfect for me. They connect with either bluetooth or come with a transmitter.

One of the best things is that while you are listening to music, if you get a call it will send the tone to your head phones, you can press the button, it will cut off the song while you talk using the headphones, then when they hang up or you press your button again, it will go right back to playing the song.

http://www.pocketnow.com/index.php?a...reviews&id=894 For a Review and Pictures.

A fairly good price, Correction, cant find any right now, my work blocks alot of shopping sites, but I got mine on WOOT.COM when they had them for 25$ But now the best I can find ATM is 44$
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

mrdpr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32cf9512
    I can hear music on my bb 8830 with my jabra bt8010 the only I can't hear is sprint tv using them

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

I don't have a pearl, but, whenever I want to listen to music through my media player via bluetooth I use my HT820. They also function as a "head set" that allows me to answer incoming and conduct outgoing phone calls. If you are listening to music and a phone call comes in then your media player will automatically stop playing the music until after your phone call is over and then restart automatically. These headset/head phones have been around for years now and you can get them for 40.00 on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Bluet...1356324&sr=8-2). They are very convient as I use them to listen to audio on my laptop also (ie music/movies). My only dislike is that they are not exactly "headbangers" and I wish that I could get a little more volume out of them. But, don't get me wrong, they do what they are supposed to do and pairing them with other devices is very easy.
    Last edited by calm_tiger; 01-07-2009 at 03:33 PM.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Is the 8100 A2DP compliant? Has to have that capability for stereo bluetooth.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    You are absolutely right. Maybe one of the pearl folks here knows.

myselfdotcom no está en línea Stack level 1
    I used single mono Jabra Bt8040 that has A2DP capability...man it's good!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast