Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Can you advise me as to what the difference is and why it is possible ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

pitbull911 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: MP3 with Bluetooth

Advertisement

Can you advise me as to what the difference is and why it is possible with the Moto500? I would like to play mp3's and do not want to purchase another device I have to return. I have purchased a Spider Bluetooth headset and see no option available to play music from the BB. Will there be an option in my BB software that will allow this or will I also need to upgrade software on the BB. RIM said I could play WAV files from my Cisco phone system email and I have this working now. Just Curious why theres so much question on these types of features.

pitbull911 no está en línea Stack level 1

Radioshack has them but there $9.99.

mmorgan1865 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F91A45

I've tried my 8800 with a Motorola S9. I'm using BerryTunes as my MP3 player. The S9 pairs with the BB but the phone is the only thing that works. The music only plays through the BB speaker.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I may be wrong, but I thought the 8300 (OS 4.2.2) was the first BB to have A2DP BT support. Which is necessary for BT mp3 play.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23F91A45

My 8800 plays mp3 files fine using the BerryTunes program. I just can't get it to do it with a Bluetooth stereo headset. I may have to just use a wired headset.

PIN/ID
    23F91A45

Berry Tunes support replied that a wired headset is all that will work with the 8800 at this time. I picked up a set of Body Glove Earglove sport headsets and it works fine. I answer the phone and switch back to the music quickly. It comes with a 2.5mm jack.

rozzy9 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741
    Below is the instructions on how to listen to mp3's via bluetooth.

you have to do it in this order and exactly or it will stop.

1.open media and play music i play all and shuffle.

2.open your browser.

3.go to google and query anything that will give you a phone number link to call from the browser. (i googled road conditions phone number)

4.go to phone number and highlight it.

5. click trackball

6. click again to confirm to call the number.

7. once you are connected just hang up before first ring ends.

8.music in your ear.

make sure you do NOT go back to browser session. don't touch anything. the volume on the pearl up and down will work but dont hit the ball or return.

basically all you can do is listen to the music you can't advance or browse or anything or you lose the connection. if a call comes in while listening after the call you will have to repeat 1-8 again.

It's not perfect but it works and i'm sure with future os releases it will be built into the phone.
    The music works for about half a second on my Bluetooth then it shuts off... any idea what the problem could be? Thanks for your help!

Wstsydthug no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2405C19E

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    I may be wrong, but I thought the 8300 (OS 4.2.2) was the first BB to have A2DP BT support. Which is necessary for BT mp3 play.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~
    \\

Have you heard anything on this yet? If this does support A2DP, do you need a compatible BT headset that also supports A2DP?

taomander no está en línea Stack level 1

How does one play music on a BB Pearl, anyway.
    newbie.

omarcos no está en línea Stack level 1

if you download xplayer and get all your mp3's and video on the playlist youll be able to listen to music through bluetooth headset, i use it with my pearl and motoh500

ptrhansen no está en línea Stack level 1

Was there anything you needed to do to the files to get xPlayer to play the files over your mono bluetooth. I used version 1.0 of xPlayer with .mp3 file (cnet podcast) but all I got was static over my bluetooth while it played fine on the speaker from my device.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated as I really don't want to go back to the wired headset.

Peter

TearDownTheWall no está en línea Stack level 1

For Blackberry pearls you can use x-player or flipside...to stream it to your headset...if using wireless headphones...left ear only...sucks but will work for now waiting on the new update

ptrhansen no está en línea Stack level 1

It isn't really an issue with only one ear as it is a basic (one ear only) bluetooth headset. I can get xPlayer to "play" the track in the earpiece but all I get is white noise like sounds. I tried encoding it is a mono track rather than stereo but that hasn't seemed to help any.

Peter

pelogeny no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a pearl and the H700. I got it to play my music by
    1: setting up a name and number in my address book Named Music.
    2:And the telephone number is just 7 in the home and work fields.
    3:I press the voice dial button on my H700 and tell it to call music, either home or work.
    Once it connects I am able to hear my music and videos. I am also able to move between the music and the videos without the H700 disconnecting.

Note: The message on the pearls says Supplementary service error unexpected data value. There seems to be a call connected. I am not sure if this wastes your minutes so you should try this with free minutes first. Hope his helps

Angelberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: MP3 with Bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by pelogeny View Post
    I have a pearl and the H700. I got it to play my music by
    1: setting up a name and number in my address book Named Music.
    2:And the telephone number is just 7 in the home and work fields.
    3:I press the voice dial button on my H700 and tell it to call music, either home or work.
    Once it connects I am able to hear my music and videos. I am also able to move between the music and the videos without the H700 disconnecting.

Note: The message on the pearls says Supplementary service error unexpected data value. There seems to be a call connected. I am not sure if this wastes your minutes so you should try this with free minutes first. Hope his helps
    How would this work?
    it just dials the number 7?
    ~*AngelBerry*~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast